Dearest Clarity
I wish that you fully love who you are and everything that you are.
That you embrace being a woman, love being a woman and see the power and beauty in being a woman.
You feel honored and comfortable in your own beautiful skin.
You live your life to the fullest.
You see everything you dream of seeing.
You do everything you dream of doing.
Be everything you want to be.
You are the most precious and beautiful gift I have ever received in my life. You have taught me more than I could have ever imagined, and you have brought such joy, love and laughter into my life. In a way I feel like you gave birth to me, because I have never felt more alive and whole as a person. You are my everything. I truly love you with all that I am. You are my angel and my inspiration and this blog is dedicated to you.
xo

March 9, 2010

Happy Queen


Dearest Clarity,
The last few times I wrote on my blog, I started to think about where I've gotten a lot of this wisdom, these ideas and approaches on parenting and my life. I think it is so important to be thankful for what we have, and who we have in our lives. In order to be thankful, I think you need to not only feel it but say it. So I think it is important that I thank my mom for all that she has done for me. I wouldn't be the mom I am today if it wasn't for her. She has taught me sooooo much about being a woman, a mother and a friend. She has taught me to respect myself, others, the earth and the soul and spirit. She is a beautiful, smart, fun and special lady, and I am so thankful to have her as my mother and as my daughter's grandmother.

Mom, my Happy Queen, I love you and I Thank You! xoxo

2 comments:

  1. wow...so beautiful...what every mom dreams of...to know that we have meant something to our children. thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her too. She's so amazing.

    xo

    ReplyDelete