Dearest Clarity
I wish that you fully love who you are and everything that you are.
That you embrace being a woman, love being a woman and see the power and beauty in being a woman.
You feel honored and comfortable in your own beautiful skin.
You live your life to the fullest.
You see everything you dream of seeing.
You do everything you dream of doing.
Be everything you want to be.
You are the most precious and beautiful gift I have ever received in my life. You have taught me more than I could have ever imagined, and you have brought such joy, love and laughter into my life. In a way I feel like you gave birth to me, because I have never felt more alive and whole as a person. You are my everything. I truly love you with all that I am. You are my angel and my inspiration and this blog is dedicated to you.
xo

April 21, 2010

The best medicine!


Dearest Clarity,
Things have been really stressful for me lately. Ive been working a lot, need to do my taxes, figure out child care for my daughter, cleaning my apartment, paying the bills, the list goes on. Often when I'm stressed and drained , of course my patience runs thin and I'm not the funnest person to be around, so I find my daughter feeds of of that and her behaviour changes. The more stressed, depressed or crazy I am the more difficult my daughter becomes to deal with. Today we kept getting into these ridiculous arguments, I was being so bitchy and she was being so bratty. Finally right before bedtime, I was walking into her room and fell our heads smashed into each other and her glass of water went all over me. We both looked at each other and started laughing hysterically. We laughed hard, like veins popping out of our necks and couldn't breathe hard. When we finally stopped I apologized to my munchkin for acting so crazy and being so snappy. I told her that sometimes I just get really tired, but it's no excuse to treat her that way. She then apologized to me for misbehaving. Then she said to me, "Mommy, who knew laughing could make you feel so much better." In that moment, I realized that I had stopped enjoying my life this week. Laughing is one of my favourite things ever in this world. So I say we all try and have a good laugh with our munchkins or ourselves, at least once a day. It really is the best medicine!

1 comment:

  1. I'm laughing just picturing you two crazies in hysterics! So awesome!

    xo

    ReplyDelete