Dearest Clarity
I wish that you fully love who you are and everything that you are.
That you embrace being a woman, love being a woman and see the power and beauty in being a woman.
You feel honored and comfortable in your own beautiful skin.
You live your life to the fullest.
You see everything you dream of seeing.
You do everything you dream of doing.
Be everything you want to be.
You are the most precious and beautiful gift I have ever received in my life. You have taught me more than I could have ever imagined, and you have brought such joy, love and laughter into my life. In a way I feel like you gave birth to me, because I have never felt more alive and whole as a person. You are my everything. I truly love you with all that I am. You are my angel and my inspiration and this blog is dedicated to you.
xo

March 14, 2010

Nice to meet you!


Dearest Clarity,

I don't know about all of you mommy's out there but I feel like I've been trying to get to know myself all over again. I remember waking up in the middle of the night, a few months after my daughter was born and thinking wow, I don't even know who I am any more. I would look down at her precious face, and the intense love I felt for her was so overwhelming. As silly as it might sound to some, I often cried at night when I was feeding my daughter from the intense feeling of love I felt. For me, giving birth and having this being that I love more than life, changed everything. What I believed in, my values, my morals, what I wanted, who I wanted, it was like I had to get to know myself all over again. I was thinking back to the choices I used to make when it came to my priorities, guys, school, my career and I had it all wrong. I thought thank god! thank god! that I had my beautiful daughter because the amount of lessons I've learnt from this experience is priceless. 

I'm so thankful for my experience so far as a mother, and all it has brought to my life and who I am today. I want to go to school now, I want a great guy who will treat me like a Queen, I want to make a difference in the world, I want to be a good person, daughter, sister, wife, friend and mother. I guess what I'm trying to say, is I am so happy I had to get to know myself all over again, cause I love the person I've met. It has taken me the last few years to get to this point, but I finally feel like I am at peace with who I am. I fought the new me hard! I tried to go back to who I was, but it did nothing but bring me pain. I have officially surrendered to who I am today, what my life is today, and I am happy. From this, I've learnt that if you are not in the reality of your situation your never gonna grow or get any where, because you're not in your truth. Sure I miss the freedom and often dream of what could have bin, but I am ready to live in the moment, in my truth. I am a single mother going back to school ready to work hard and create a beautiful life for me and my daughter and I love that!

2 comments:

  1. Dear Molly

    I see a flowering of your life happening. You have grown in so many ways. What a pleasure it is to share this with you.

    To your blooming
    Morningstar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to meet you too! xo

    ReplyDelete