Dearest Clarity
I wish that you fully love who you are and everything that you are.
That you embrace being a woman, love being a woman and see the power and beauty in being a woman.
You feel honored and comfortable in your own beautiful skin.
You live your life to the fullest.
You see everything you dream of seeing.
You do everything you dream of doing.
Be everything you want to be.
You are the most precious and beautiful gift I have ever received in my life. You have taught me more than I could have ever imagined, and you have brought such joy, love and laughter into my life. In a way I feel like you gave birth to me, because I have never felt more alive and whole as a person. You are my everything. I truly love you with all that I am. You are my angel and my inspiration and this blog is dedicated to you.
xo

April 1, 2010

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzz


The beautiful weather is here!!!!!! You think I would be jumping up and getting outside but instead I am sooooooooooo tired! Feeling drained from all the work of life. One of those days, I guess. My dad is taking My munchkin to the park thankfully, so I'm gonna grab a coffee and go for a walk. Hopefully it will wake me up and give me some energy to enjoy life, be thankful for it and not look at everything as work!
GIVE ME STRENGTH!!!!

4 comments:

  1. I couldn’t agree more!!! Even though the sun is out and the weather is perfect I’m having a hard time enjoying it. Not only am I drained from work, and the joys of motherhood, but I’m feeling sad thinking of the freedom I used to have. Hearing my friends are hitting the patios and other outdoor non-kid friendly activities makes me remember the days when I could just pick up and go…I guess I miss freedom. Everyday day seems the same, get home from work around 6 and take my son to the park….it loses its novelty after a while. I know it makes him happy and seeing him smile at the end of my hard day makes pushing through a little easier :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Molly,

    I hope that in your time alone today you get some relaxation. It is a beautiful day outside and your right, we should be thankful :).

    However, its ok to validate that your tired, your a hard working mom! We're ALWAYS working! So, here's to your coffee and morning walk... and the start of a new day in beautiful sunshine!

    Remember: "Those who bring sunshine to the lives of others cannot keep it from themselves." -James Barrie ... and I think that you bring it to many people! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jen! Love the quote too, wishing you lot's of sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hear you Tara, sometimes I just wanna yell at the top of my lungs, I JUST WANT TO BE FREE!!!!! lol! but you're right they are worth it

    ReplyDelete