Dearest Clarity
I wish that you fully love who you are and everything that you are.
That you embrace being a woman, love being a woman and see the power and beauty in being a woman.
You feel honored and comfortable in your own beautiful skin.
You live your life to the fullest.
You see everything you dream of seeing.
You do everything you dream of doing.
Be everything you want to be.
You are the most precious and beautiful gift I have ever received in my life. You have taught me more than I could have ever imagined, and you have brought such joy, love and laughter into my life. In a way I feel like you gave birth to me, because I have never felt more alive and whole as a person. You are my everything. I truly love you with all that I am. You are my angel and my inspiration and this blog is dedicated to you.
xo

March 29, 2010

WIGGLY TOOF!


Dearest Clarity,
For the first time my daughter has a loose tooth or as she would say a wiggly toof! We were both so excited when we discovered it, but as it's gotten wigglier and wigglier she has gotten more and more anxiety about it coming out. Some of her questions were, when is it gonna come out? Is it gonna bleed to death? hahahaha! If it falls out how will I catch it, will I choke on it? The list goes on as you can imagine. When my mom was babysitting my munchkin the other day, she got her to write a letter to the Tooth Fairy. This seemed to help her get excited about the whole process again, and it was damn cute! Then today I found some great videos on YouTube of little kids pulling there own teeth out or parents helping them to wiggle it out. We watched them together and then she let me help her loosen her tooth. It's not out yet but it will be any day now, I'll keep you posted on how the actual main event goes down. So if your munchkins get nervous hopefully these activities can help them feel better, because as my daughter now says having a wiggly toof is so much fun!

3 comments:

  1. This put a smile on my face! M&TB. xoxoxoxooxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. My son and daughter have completely different approaches to their loose teeth. My son will let his hang around for weeks and weeks until it's twisting in the wind and hanging by a single thread. My daughter, on the other hand, wants it out immediately. Long before it's ready, she'll be asking me to pull it out for her. She's ten years old, and not a single one of her teeth has come out on it's own; I've pulled them all for her. Hopefully she'll get over this before it's time to take care of her wisdom teeth...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the wiggle Toof!! I remember when my son had his first wiggly toof lol it was soo exciting but the emotions went from happy to anxious and as it got wigglier he was an emotional mess! lol He was soo scared and the questions were never ending as well, when it was at the verge of hanging (it all happend so fast) he would not stop crying and then in a split second he was runin away from me jumped on the couch and it flew out of his mouth! RELEIF!! Then he could finally breathe again because he survived!

    He was such a Drama Queen that night but since that first experience and surviving it, he looks forward and is more calm now when he gets new wiggly ones. We are now waiting for the top front teeth... they are VERY wiggly!!

    ReplyDelete