Dearest Clarity
I wish that you fully love who you are and everything that you are.
That you embrace being a woman, love being a woman and see the power and beauty in being a woman.
You feel honored and comfortable in your own beautiful skin.
You live your life to the fullest.
You see everything you dream of seeing.
You do everything you dream of doing.
Be everything you want to be.
You are the most precious and beautiful gift I have ever received in my life. You have taught me more than I could have ever imagined, and you have brought such joy, love and laughter into my life. In a way I feel like you gave birth to me, because I have never felt more alive and whole as a person. You are my everything. I truly love you with all that I am. You are my angel and my inspiration and this blog is dedicated to you.
xo

March 28, 2010

A Book For My LADIES!






Dearest Clarity,
I was given this book about a year ago, and it really made me look at myself and understand why my relationships have turned out the way they have, and why I have attracted all the wrong guys. I recently gave it to a friend to read and she read it within a few days. She was messaging me a few times a day FREAKING out because she couldn't believe how much she could relate. I'm so happy I passed it on to her, and that it has helped her like it did me. It will bring up a lot and can be a bit emotional and draining but in the end you will feel so happy you read it. It will help give you clarity and inspire you to change your love habits for the better. So if you find you always meet the wrong guys, have relationships full of drama and unhealthy emotions and feelings, this book is for you! I encourage all you ladies out there to give it a try, I guarantee you will get something out of it. All the books I've read that have changed my life I call my Bible's, and this is one of them! I'm thankful it was given to me and I hope it gives to you like it did to me. Happy Reading!


2 comments:

  1. MOLLY, I strongly agree that this is a great read…actually, it’s my Bible!! Being a single parent made me evaluate all my relationships between friends or potential partners. It made me realize the patterns I fell into, and what type of people to avoid, what I need to change about myself to bring the good. Honestly, I don’t think I would appreciate all this book has to offer if it wasn’t a single parent. It’s an intense grip on reality which made me question if I have ever been in love! And realize that love is supposed to be a HAPPY event. I’d recommend this, and have recommended it to everyone; it has the opinions and stories from both men and women, all unique, but all relative to any reader.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my God Molly what a great recommendation.
    I know most of you reading this blog are much, much younger than I am. How great to gain this kind of clarity now in you 20's, 30's...I'm so happy for my younger sisters to make the changes sooner than I did, (I'm still a work in progress).
    Like Mary J. Blige's song says, "No more pain".
    Sisters read this book and make choices that will result in a better life for you and your children and ultimately it will effect even the ones we need to forgive for they were only acting the way we expected them to...though we were completely unconscious of our patterns.
    I have spent a life time sorting out what the heck happened and I'm pretty sure I see many of my own short comings, enough to know that despite these feelings that surface like distrust and abandonment, I have learned to accept myself for who I am, and that beneath those painful emotions and fears there is love within my heart. The difference is I love myself now. I care for myself in the ways I wasn't able to as a hurt child and even more importantly I know I am loved by a the God of my understanding, even when I think I'm unloveable. You too, all of you remember you are loveable and you are loved, always have been. We just needed to clear out the rubbish in our lives.
    With great hope, I sign off.
    Happy Queen

    ReplyDelete